Look Closely--It's Just Right!
10100 W. Lambuth Ave., Mount Carbon, Lakewood
THIS HOME IS OUT OF THIS WORLD GREAT! -Bob Maiocco (720)273-4262
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION--Before you get swept away by the extent and quality of this remodel-- you really ought to stick with the fundamentals: start with this great location. Mount Carbon is ideally located and this home is tucked quietly off the beaten path but with super fast access to Kipling (and outside of road noise):
- A stone's throw from D'Evelyn Jr. Sr High School!
- Super close to Rocky Mountain Deaf School
- Less than a mile from 285!
- An easy jaunt to Bear Creek Lake Park
- A quick bike ride to Foothills Sports Arena
- You won't even be warmed up getting to Schaeffer Athletic complex
- You can be at REI in 5 minutes
- If you golf you can be at The Homestead in minutes!
SEE THE VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLANS BELOW
The ranch style floor plan provides easy living and there is a great "flow" in this house. The home has a great layout with the master and two secondary bedrooms on the main floor--along with the kitchen and family room. Basically offering the flexibility of one level living with only a step at the front door. The downstairs has a great big family room, workout, play area , a fourth bedroom and even a craft corner or home office!
The upgraded design elements and condition of the features in this home are instantly noticeable. Its meticulously clean--I mean really, really just amazingly well maintained! It is comprehensively remodeled and a true rarity in this price range.
By the way it also has air conditioning and a swamp cooler in case you are watching your utility bills and a very nicely kept hot tub for kicking back and relaxing in the private back yard.
The improvements at 10100 W. Lambuth are well thought through and the list is LONG!
Some Nuts and Bolts Improvements:
- New hail resistant class 4 roof in 2015
- New water heater in 2011
- New furnace in 2008
- Under cabinet lighting
- New GFCI outlets
- New Light Switch
- Recessed Lighting with LED's!
- New Paint
- New Cabinet Hardware
- New Light fixture above eat in Kitchen table area
- New Fridge
- New Double Oven
- New Dishwasher
- New Screen door to back yard!
- New light fixture
- New Energy Efficient window
- New Tile!
- New water saver toilet
- New GFCI outlet
All bedrooms have had the popcorn ceilings that are so common in Mount Carbon scraped, re textured and painted. All light fixtures have been replaced with recessed lights and LED light bulbs and the bedrooms, trim and baseboards are all nicely painted with warm colors and accents.
- Installed six-panel closet doors
- Installed energy efficient windows
- Installed ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms
- Storage cabinets installed 2014
The lower level (basement) full bath has had a makeover too:
- New flooring
- Installed GFCI outlet
- New tile
- New sink and vanity
- New energy efficient windows
- New bathtub
- New fixtures (sink, tub, light)
- Installed vent fan
- Added heating vent to bathroom
- Painted walls, trim and baseboards
Which makes sense since it had to match the newly remodeled basement:
- Installed light in stairwell
- New carpet and carpet pad installed 2014
- Recessed lighting (CFL energy efficient bulbs)
- New six-panel doors
- New flooring in laundry room and craft corner/office
- Installed craft corner/home office
- Installed smoke/CO2 detectors that are networked together
- New closet doors in downstairs bedroom
- New sheetrock/texture
- Painted walls, trim and baseboards
- Insulation/sound barrier between floors
- Ethernet connection between upstairs and downstairs
- Insulated hot water pipes
- New sump pump installed 2014
And to top it off the main drain has been cleaned and verified working by professional plumber in 2015.
There's a lot more to talk about too:
- Landscaped front and back yard
- New rock, bushes, tree, grass
- Installed RV parking area
- Installed dog run (east side of house)
- Installed rubber tiles on back patio
- Installed the hot tub in 2012
- Installed above-head storage in garage
- New garage door opener
- Installed safety cables in springs
- Installed keypad entry
- Installed motion sensor light over driveway
- New LED lighting in 2015
- Attic insulation improved to R60 installed 2011