SOLD! 10 Notable Evergreen Homes Closed Recently
When thinking about putting your home on the market many different variables tend to surface, but have you ever thought about which ones are the MOST important?
Looking back at the last 30 days I've curated 10 that I see indicating a very strong market in Evergreen for a variety of reasons and across a wide spectrum of prices and conditions.
Below I highlight the stats that matter in Evergreen (and one of these could be your neighbor!)
Check out how much these 10 homes sold for in the last month.
1. 29423 Valley View Road, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $465,000--Multiple offers, Contracted the First weekend (marketed by yours truly and the team at 8z)
2. 6241 Arapahoe Drive, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $629,000-- After expiring in 2017 this one sold well after a correction in pricing strategy.
3. 29110 Buchanan Drive, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $715,000 With a highly sought after location in Hiwan Hills and several nice updates and HUGE Mount Evans Views-I'm surprised this one didn't sell better--but it sold before the full buyer pool could learn of it's availability.
4. 32173 Soda Creek Drive, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $775,000- I was happy to see this one sell in 12 days. It was impeccably staged and had a terrific remodel, even an extra guest house! Even though it had a funky layout and significant I-70 road noise the overall quality and setting helped it go fast!
5. 32892 Buffalo Creek Road, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $779,900. I am a big fan of this street--so close to Alderfer 3 Sisters Open Space and with its almost secret access to Elephant Butte Buff Creek Rd is a personal favorite. I'm excited for the new owner to make something truly special out of this location...
6. 33459 Inverness Drive, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $810,000 . This is the new norm in Hiwan! What I would describe as a "Bread and Butter" home with a quality remodel--but still some signs of it's 1971 age. We represented the buyer in a heated multiple offer scenario that ended up $35,000 above list price.
If you lost out on this one- you'll have another chance in May when I put a beautiful one on the market just around the corner. A little smaller but with a mind blowingly awesome kitchen. Let me know if you want to know as the marketing materials come together.
7. 31378 Tamarisk Lane, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $850,000 . A great street in Hiwan! Tamarisk is a little culdesac with quick access to Evergreen Parkway but without too much road noise. Another multiple offer scenario in Hiwan and sold in the first weekend. $251/Square foot with a nice remodel, great view, fun, usable yard and a great street.
8. 2901 Interlocken Drive, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $1,125,000 I put this one on the list because it has such a remarkable location in Hiwan-- a great flag lot giving it a large yard feeling as it hugs the Hiwan fairway. To sell at less than $240/Square foot is intriguing to me--but it sold before any of my buyer clients could make an offer on it (as far as I can tell it was never marketed at all) So this price is probably not indicative of what it would sell for on the open market--with marketing.
9. 23231 Loggers Trail, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $1,275,000- WOW! This was a stunner. This is one of those homes that embodies the Colorado dream! It had huge, vaulted open spaces, and an elite level of privacy on large acreage. You had to say "Wow!" when you saw Mount Evans as you opened the master bedroom door. This home tested people's priority list with privacy, views and elbow room eclipsing any prospect of an easy commute!
10. 29298 Bolton Lane, Evergreen, Colorado - Sold for $1,435,000. Just what we've come to expect in The Ridge with a spectacular home site and ideal architecture. This one contracted fast and sold at full price.
With inventory so low and buyer activity so high, homes are selling FAST in Evergreen!
Marketing Evergreen real estate works. Bob Maiocco is the leader in Facebook marketing...
Bob Maiocco will provide a free and accurate report...