This Bold European Gambrel Makes a Statement in Upper Bear Creek
A River Runs Through it! | Newer Construction Old World Style
List Price: $1,475,000 | 5 Bedrooms | 7 Bathrooms |5,916 TSF + | 1.4 acres of Manicured Yard and Upper Bear Creek | Built in 2002
Marketed Exclusively by Bob Maiocco and 8z Real Estate Evergreen.
Why Bob Loves It
1. The three most important things about real estate? Location, Location and Location--this home is in the perfect setting for creating lifetime memories. In the heart of Evergreen's most prestigious neighborhood Upper Bear Creek. The creek runs between the house and the canyon wall creating the ultimate backdrop for the perfect back yard.
2. Kitchen! The wonderful result of hand picking the finest elements from throughout the world then meticulously designing the space to provide a comfortable place for cooking, entertaining and everyday living.
3. The Gambrel Architecture- This home is one of the most recognizable homes in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the Denver metro.
4. The guest house! A wonderful two bedroom two bath home with the ideal deck over looking the creek.
5. The main floor master bedroom keeps stairs to a minimum but not at the expense of space! The owner's suite is the entire west wing with thoughtful design, exterior access and a well appointed master bath including a swim jet indoor pool.
This hand crafted iron front door made in Spain creates an "old world" first impression. With the craftsmanship and materials of an Austrian castle this estate quality home feels centuries old but has the technology, amenities and luxuries of a 2002 build.
Massive timbers and reclaimed wood ceilings from a 1600's German barn create a rich, high volume, environment. It's the ultimate entertaining home. The massive, twin, double doors bring the sights and sounds of the private yard and Upper Bear Creek into everyday living.
The exterior is a handcrafted combination of quality stonework, intricate craftsmanship, brick masonry and iron balconies under a concrete tile roof graced with an intriguing belfry.
Enter through the security gate and follow the welcoming paver driveway through meticulously landscaped grounds and water features to the home.
This Evergreen home is the Iconic Upper Bear Creek Estate
This is the kitchen that all other kitchens aspire to be. Thoughtfully designed to create efficient work spaces and anchored by a huge island capped with rare and exquisite Blue Azul Macaubas stone Brazilian stone.
The hand-hammered copper vent hood keeps things cool over the massive AGA cast iron cooker. Known for it's iconic design, uncompromising quality and award-winning innovation it becomes not only a beloved cooker but also a great conversation piece. Designed and built to be the "world's best cooking experience" this super efficient oven actually makes your dinners taste better! Learn more here: AGA Cookers.
The furniture-quality distressed cabinetry keeps everything in order and has soothing warm, honey tones highlighted with a stainless double drawer Jenn Air armoire refrigerator.
The kitchen has a convenient, large pantry, easy, casual eating areas and even it's own fireplace.
The farmhouse, kitchen sink gazes out to Bear Creek!
The master bedroom is a sumptuous main floor getaway with private exterior access, in floor radiant heated travertine floors and an incredible ensuite bath with soapstone counters, a beautiful walk in shower, stand alone jetted tub and even a swimjet indoor pool for a private workout. The pool also doubles as a large hot tub. Every day is a day at the spa here!
Explore 34673 Upper Bear Creek with this 3d scan
Upstairs is well appointed with giant secondary bedrooms or second and third master suites since each has a large ensuite bath and enough space for retreats and in-bedroom-offices.
An enormous section, approximately 1,200+ square feet of the second story is reserved for future growth, hobby areas or even an in-home theatre.
You simply must see the way the guest house is styled to create a quaint chalet environment with a wonderful covered deck looking right out to Upper Bear Creek.
Stone carved animals and whimsical artwork throughout the yard and home foster the spirit of adventure and discovery!
Yes! The Creek is Loaded with trout. I took this video standing just outside the guest house!
For even more details about this premier real estate in Evergreen use the red button below or simply call/text Bob Maiocco at
This is a place of dreams. If you love Colorado you'll love 34674 Upper Bear Creek in Evergreen!
Click below to set up your showing.
Stunning custom kitchen
5,916 finished square feet plus and additional 1,200+ Feet of hobby, storage, Flex space for a total of 7,185 square feet!
5 bedrooms and 7 baths, 2 car garage
World Class, ideal location